Welcome to My Blog – Building Assam’s Global Future Through Entrepreneurship
Hello and welcome!
My name is Piyanush Burman, and I’m from Moranhat, Assam. I am the founder of Impanex Cross Continental Trading & Commercial Solution Private Limited, an Import & Export company dedicated to expanding Assam’s presence in global markets.
This blog is the beginning of my journey to share insights, experiences, and opportunities that can help shape a stronger and globally connected Assam.
Why I Started This Blog – My Assam Entrepreneurship Journey
Assam is blessed with natural resources, talented people, and a unique cultural identity. Yet, when it comes to global business exposure and industrial development, our state still lags behind many others.
I started this blog because I strongly believe:
Assam deserves global recognition
Local entrepreneurs need guidance and opportunities
Assam’s products should reach worldwide markets
The youth of Assam can create global impact with the right knowledge
My goal is to blend my entrepreneurial journey with practical knowledge so others can grow alongside me.
About Impanex – Assam’s Growing Import & Export Company
I run Impanex Cross Continental Trading & Commercial Solution Private Limited, an Import–Export company focused on connecting Assam’s potential with global trade.
Our work includes:
Supporting local manufacturers and producers
Creating new business opportunities for small and medium enterprises
Our long-term goal is clear:
To make Assam a strong and confident player in international trade.
Our Mission – Grow Assam. Go Global.
Everything we build at Impanex follows one powerful mission:
“Grow Assam. Go Global.”
We want to help Assam rise by:
Opening global trade routes for Assam-based products
Supporting young entrepreneurs and new businesses
Encouraging innovation and economic development
Creating long-term impact through global partnerships
Assam has the potential. Our mission is to unlock it.
What You Will Learn From This Blog
This blog is designed to give real value. Expect:
Every post will be simple, actionable, and experience-based.
My Message to Every Reader
Assam’s future is bright, and we can shape it together.
Whether you are a student, entrepreneur, or someone dreaming of building something meaningful, you are in the right place.
Thank you for being here.
This is just the beginning — and I invite you to grow with me.
Stay Connected
More powerful guides, stories, and business insights are coming soon.
Feel free to follow, bookmark this blog, and join the journey of transforming Assam.
— Piyanush Burman
Founder, Impanex Cross Continental Trading & Commercial Solution Private Limited
Grow Assam. Go Global.

Comments
Post a Comment